Tuesday, November 29, 2016

Robert Paul Taylor: Exlusive Interview - 2016


Robert Paul Taylor does it all. Acting, dancing, writer, water. This Copymat Hollywood exclusive interview is one you have to see for yourself.



Acting, Modeling, Dancing, Writing. Such a diverse talent! What drove you to be multi-talented & ambitious?

-- I started off as a dancer in some early MTV commercials as well as about 15 music videos and commercials and naturally transitioned into television and movies a few years later.

What was it like working with the legendary David LaChapelle?

-- I've worked with LaChapelle about 15 times and it's always so much fun.  He always has amazing good music blasting on set from a house DJ. He's one of the greatest photographers of our time and his sets are epic extravagant pieces and he always makes you feel like a million bucks.  The works I am included in are constantly traveling galleries around the world.  It's amazing to see his work on such a huge scale.

Tell us something your fans & supporters don’t know about you (but they should).

-- I have been drug and alcohol free for almost ten years!  Love it! It's the only way of life for me.
 
If were to have to choose, which of your books would you recommend first?

-- My newest book "Solitary Man" is some of the best work I've done to date.  It's bright and vibrant.  One of my fan favorites is "All Out War" which I wrote most of while incarcerated.



What was your biggest accomplishment of 2016?

-- I co wrote and co starred in a feature film called 'South32' which premiered April 15th at the Laemmle Theaters.  I also traveled a ton, I did 6 countries and was gone for close to 61 days.  I can't get enough of traveling.  I live for seeing other parts of the world.

What are you goals for 2017?

-- 2017 I want to publish two more books of poetry, and get another screenplay off the ground and into production.  I also want to land on a new television series and do some great work.  More travel as well!!  Hoping to be back to my second home Thailand for a few weeks early in the year and then somewhere new later in the year!

I see a Kangan Water link on your website. What can you tell us about water?

-- I have been drinking Kangan water on and off for the past 10 years.  This year I finally bought my own home machine and I bring it with me everywhere.  It's hydrogen rich medical grade ionized water that literally detoxifies your cells and blood.  It give you tons of energy and cleanses your organs.  When you first drink it, it can give you a stomach ache or headache because it instantly starts to detox your system.  You work your way up to 9.5 pH and then that's all I and my animals drink.  I'm a total water snob.  The bottled water industry is the new fast food game and it's all acidic garbage water that they sell you in stores.  There is a thing such as 'alive' water and 'dead' water. I only drink Kangan water. Period. That's it.

Anything else you would like to add?

-- Check out my books and let me know what you think. You can watch a mini-series that I star in called "The Bathroom Diaries" streaming online at WatchTheBathroomDiaries.com

  

1 comment: