Tuesday, September 27, 2016

Gladise Jimenez Interview 2016 | La Isla del Encanto to Los Angeles

From La Isla del Encanto (Puerto Rico) to Los Angeles, Gladise Jimenez has made her mark on the entertainment industry. From modeling to breakthrough acting roles on "Bold & The Beautiful", "Tremors"& "Skin Wars", Jimenez is accomplished in the lime light. We took a moment to interview this Hollywood starlet!


What aspect of the entertainment industry is the best?


I can only speak from my personal experience, so that being said I believe that the best I've gotten from the entertainment industry is self confidence and a knowledge of how business works and how important it is to recognize yourself as a key player and a part of this big puzzle.  One MUST value themselves in order for others to do so as well but this must be done with humility, no one likes a bully ;)

 Which is the worst?

Weaving in and out of the wolves dressed as sheep...



What is something that most people don’t know about you that they should?


That I am HOMIE! I love to cook and I even have a sewing machine, ha!


What’s your favorite role that you’ve ever played?


Rosalita from the Tremors TV series for the SyFy channel was my favorite role.


Best & worst things about living in Los Angeles?


The best thing about living in Los Angeles, besides being able to go to the beach and snow sking on the same day, if you get up VERY EARLY, is all the amazing opportunities it has to offer.

The worst thing about Los Angeles is the TRAFFIC!!!!!!


What’s on the horizon for the end of the year & 2017?


By the end of 2017 I will be on a new TV Show ;)))))



What are your thoughts on the current presidential election?


LOL!!!!!!


What has Bob Gerholdt & Copymat Hollywood mean to you?


I've been with Bob and Copymat from the beginning of my career, I won't say how long because I won't date myself, lol! But Copymat has been printing ALL of my photos, resumes, business cards and much more for more years than I care to admit ;). I've moved and lived all over but I've never found the need to go with someone else, that's how good and professional they are.



3 comments: